As a unique city of Vietnam still remains its form of City under Middle Age and the constructions of monarchic, Hue has become a big and an invaluable museum. Therefore, vestiges in Hue ancient capital have been classified by the government as a very precious property and on December 1993 Hue has been recognized as a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO.
9am: Pick up from hotel in Hue, the former imperial capital of Vietnam. Take a boat trip on the romantical Perfume River to visits Hue’s best-known religious sites, Thien Mu Pagoda. Then continue to discover Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945 including Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, and Forbidden Purple City. Have lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon, You will have time to visit the completely different Khai Dinh royal burial place, flanked with a grandiose dragon staircase leading to its European-like castle built in the 1930’s and the Minh Mang Tomb. After that, free shoping at Dong Ba Market. Free leisure time in Hue.
- Transport as itinerary in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary at local restaurant with local foods L=Lunch.
- Hue Dragon boat on Huong River
- Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
- Mineral water & towel
- Accommodation in tour
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Other langues guides & all other services which are not mentioned above
- Personal travel insurance (Compulsory)
- Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills
- Tips and gratuities
Note: Tour itinerary is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions without prior notice.