Day 1: Ha Noi – Sapa by bus with a long trek Su Pan 2 – Ban Ho village (L, D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/accommodation, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colourful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
- Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
- Enjoy the lunch with locally delicious Vietnamese dishes
14.15: A 45 minute drive to Su Pan 2 village – home of H’Mong and Dzao Ethnic People; start the long trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream with the spectacular scenery. It is hard to see any tourists there. You approach Ban Ho village in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 6 kms and it lasts for 3 hours
17.30: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Tay People. You may attend farming or fishing or cooking local dishes with the family, enjoy dinner in peace and overnight at homestay.
Meals included: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Short trek Ban Ho – Nam Toong – Thanh Phu – Sapa – Ha Noi (B, L)
7.30: Watch sunrise and have breakfast prepared by the family
8.30: Prepare luggage, say goodbye to the host and trek to you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. You trek through Nam Toong village – home of Tay and red Dzao People.
Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
10.30: Trek to Thanh Phu Bridge, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
12.00 -12.30 : Have a shower at hotel, check out.
12.30 – 13.30: Have lunch.
13.30 – 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own.
14.45 – 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa, Ban Ho
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Single basic bed with mosquito net in homestay
- Insurance during time using the bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Old people should not attend the long trek (6 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old should not attend this tour
- Homestay is totally different from hotel due to its basic and simple facilities
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.