Day 1: (Depart on Saturday) Ha Noi – Sapa by bus with short trek to Cat Cat village (L/D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/accommodation, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
- Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: Bus picks you up to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner & overnight in hotel with night activities.
Meals included: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Sapa – Bac Ha market – Lao Cai – Ha Noi (B/L)
6.15 – 7.00: Have breakfast at hotel. Check out the room and bring all your luggage for Bac Ha market.
7.00 – 14.00: Take 2.5 hour drive to Bac Ha Town – home of Flower H’Mong ethnic People
- Visit Bac Ha market – the most typical weekly market with inhabitants of lots of Ethnic People.
- Have lunch at local restaurant
- A short walk to Hoang A Tuong’s palace which was built in 1914 with
French – Viet architecture and visit “Pho” village of Flower H’Mong People.
Trekking distance is about 3 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
14.00: Take 1.45 hour drive back to Lao Cai city, have a shower and relax in the border gate city. (Do not come back Sapa town)
16.30: You are welcomed to shuttle bus back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- Modern air – conditioning bus from Sapa – Bac Ha – Lao Cai and in Sapa with experienced drivers
- 2 bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa and Bac Ha
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Deluxe room in Royal View hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during time using the bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
When you come back to Lao Cai city from Bac Ha Market, we will arrange you to have a shower in a restaurant then you need to wait shuttle bus from Sapa to Lao Cai for sometimes. If you want to visit somewhere, our local guide will take you there; taxi or transport fee is paid by you.
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.